If the camera access is denied, please follow these steps for allowing the camera access.
- If you accidentally denied permission or did not see the prompt, you can still give permission by clicking on the padlock icon in the address bar of your browser.
- A dropdown menu will appear, and you should click on the "Site settings" option.
- In the Site settings menu, scroll down to the "Permissions" section and click on the "Camera" option.
- Make sure that the camera permission is set to "Allow" and that the correct camera is selected if your device has multiple cameras.
- If the permission is set to "Block", change it to "Allow".
- Once you have made the necessary changes, refresh the page and try accessing the camera again.
- If the issue persists, you may need to check your device camera settings to ensure that it is enabled and working properly.
Step by step presentation on how to give permission for camrea access : Camera access for voter selfie - voter guide
Some useful links: